Surround sound setup is a challenge. Because you want to be blown away by the audio experience, your system has to be installed correctly. Connecting five, six or even seven speakers together – and then adding the subwoofer – amplifies the need for professional installation. In order to deliver surround sound as it was meant to be, you need our audio-visual experts to crank up the audio excellence.
For surround sound setup from Colorado’s #1 entertainment technology team
Call 303-666-9700 now and schedule a free in-home consultation
Spending good money can’t overcome bad surround sound setup. Our audiophiles will optimize speaker positions, correct bad acoustics, and get the wiring right the first time. Bear in mind that you don’t always hear whether surround sound is on until you get to the right kind of scene on a video. It’s not designed to call attention to itself. Making sure all of those speakers are cooperating can make amateurs go nuts.
Here’s a surround sound setup quiz:
- Which speaker can be no more than six feet from what two others?
- How far above or below what level must front speakers be?
- Which speakers must be aligned with the left and right edges of your listening position?
- How do you determine if you can use a wall mount?
- When should you use platforms?
Did you pass? Then maybe you can pass on professional installation. Otherwise, to get the best performance from a surround-sound speaker system, we install each speaker in the correct location. All of which depends on the system you’ve chosen:
- A 5.1-channel system has five satellite speakers and a subwoofer
- A 6.1-channel system uses six satellites and a subwoofer
- And 7.1-channel systems have seven speakers and a subwoofer
No pun intended, but surround sound setup will make your head spin unless you have the training of our technicians. They understand center speakers, the front-left and front-right, the back-center speaker and back-left and a back-right. They know the best level for tweeters to live, and they know the position to boom some bass.
- When your surround sound setup is an addition to your home theater or entertainment automation system, call us first. We are top designers of custom home theaters, installing home media servers, automation and satellite TV. We are all about the installation.
Surround sound doesn’t live alone. We take care of all of the audio and video connections.
- To play games in amazing Dolby, your game console must be connected.
- How you connect a PC depends on your PC. If you don’t know a soundcard from motherboard capability, call us to get it done.
- We connect to your set-top box so that pressing play is the only work you’ll do
If you can’t tell your co-ax from a ground in a hole, you gotta have our surround sound setup!
Connecting the dots of all sources takes cabling and wiring, and you can’t use just any type. You also don’t want to be tripping over the wiring stretching to the rear speakers. Because we are accomplished home electronics installers, we know how to run and hide wires. We also know which wire goes into what terminal. Your system must be in phase. The subwoofer takes a different kind of cabling. It’s complex. Let us handle it. Of course, we’ll test everything with DVDs, CDs and TVs to make sure it’s all there.
Professional surround sound setup is not a luxury, it’s a necessity
Call 303-666-9700 for your free in-home consultation
We provide expert surround sound setup in Denver, Boulder, Castle Rock, Brighton, Highlands Ranch, Cherry Creek, Ft Collins, Parker and Louisville and the entire front range.